Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just Another Day

I have no great purpose for this blog. No major epocs to chronicle in my life at present. It is, as one of my favorite country songs puts it, "just another day in paradise." I mainly wanted to be able to comment on other people's blogs. And besides, "everyone is doing it." I am the stay-at-home mom of five (mostly, but with side job so as to feed said children). We live along the Texas coast, and when we moved here a year ago, my husband started calling our home a "tropical paradise" because we have a palm tree in our front yard. The fact that the palm trees and yards in which they sit are surrounded by refineries continuosly belching cancerous polutants is completely irrelevant to him. He is an eternal optimist, and I a permanent realist. But since my family lives, laughes, and loves here, makes it--in its own way--a paradise.

No comments: