Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dinner Conversation

Unison: "Fader, God. Tank you for dis food. Dat you have been given' us in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Amen!"

Sunnyside Kid #1: What is this?

Me: Frito Pie

Sunnyside Kid #1: I have a puppy.

Me: Oh? Is his name Frito?

Sunnyside Kid #1: His name Bob.

Me: O....K...?

Sunnyside Kid #2: Miss Jessca, frito pie hurt my bo-bo.

Me: Use your spoon and it won't get in your bo-bo.

Sunnyside Kid #3: We sing song about stars?

Me: No, we didn't sing a song about stars this morning. Would you like to sing a song about stars?

Sunnyside Kid #3: "Twinkle, Twinkle, little star...."

Unison: "how I wonder what you are--"

Me: Well, I meant later. We can sing about stars later. Right now we need to eat. It is bad manners to sing at the table.

Sunnyside Kid #4: loud belch, "Pease may I be 'scused?"

Me: Yes, you may.


Not sure if I am amused or merely going NUTS.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I vote for amused. How can you not be? Too cute! :)

junglemama said...

How cute! I wish I could've been a fly on the wall.

6blessings said...

Pretty cute!