Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wedding Pics

The lovely couple! They should be holding hands in this picture. You know, make people think they like each other. ;0) Wasn't her dress BEAUTIFUL??!!
We have here a junior bridesmaid and two precious flower girls. The one on the far left is my niece. You may notice that Marina is missing her hair. That post, my friends, will have to wait for another day. I'm finding my happy place....

These two boys will melt your heart. I love the way they are standing in this picture because the body language says it all. K is such a sweetheart and gentleman. In many ways, a grown man in a boy-size body. Ian is a lover boy and more than a little naughty. Seriously. Ladies, lock up your daughters.


And the other lovely couple. Now you see what I meant about the mamaw forearms. I gotta start lifting weights. I so wish we had these pictures for our profile book. The ones I used for the page of just me and the master were pretty old.




3 comments:

6blessings said...

These pictures look beautiful! You and the Master look great! That's a keeper picture.

Tami said...

What beautiful pictures!!! Memaw arms, my eye! You look great! :)

Kelly said...

Hey, sis! The pics are fabulous. I love the one of the happy couple and all the rest. Although....I think the one with the flower girls is my favorite. Don't worry about the nanny arms. You look great. Besides, they aren't real nanny arms until you can actually see them flap in the breeze.