Monday, November 26, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggity jig











Our trip up north was an overall success. No breakdowns (vehicular or mental) and no illness/accidents to report. Marina gave us one scare at a rest stop-- when the automatic toilets triggered her fight or flight reflex and she ran pell-mell out of the john and into the parking lot--but other than that, we were good. The extended family embraced us all with warm affection. And I am glad we went. Grandma kept saying with conviction, "It is so good to have you here," and I felt ashamed that we have not visited more often. The kids reveled in having cousins to the infinite power and the food was wonderful.




Here are some pics of the famous Grandma Z and the kids down (or is it up?)on the farm.





2 comments:

Tami said...

Welcome home! What great pictures! you have such a beautiful family! :)

Esther said...

I love reading how you address family, life, faith, etc. in your blog. I'm so impressed that you are reaching out to the blogging community with information on the topics you discuss. It's great to follow your blog.

My blog went private, so I wanted to send you an invite. If you email me at sweetangelplus4@yahoo.com, I can send you the invite. Hugs, Esther