Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And The Award Goes To....

Today's Smart Cookie Award goes to Koala Care! They have invented a seat to put your infant in while using the public restroom. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! How many countless times have I tried to manage the call of nature juggling a 15-30 pound baby? 'Cause no way in h-e-double hockey sticks was I going to put them down on a public john's floor. NO MORE!
This morning I found a nifty little chair with safety straps attached to the wall of the handicapped stall (shopping with three children definitely qualifies as a handicap). Wish I had a camera phone, so I could post a picture. It was a thing of beauty, ladies. Now, Randy can watch me pee in peace and tranquility--while still maintaining a hygienic distance from the floor. You gotta love American ingenuity. But why did they not think of this until baby number 5?
Coming soon (I hope) to a toilette stall near you....

1 comment:

6blessings said...

Great invention! Too bad all of mine are too big now to use one. The bwins are finally hitting 30 pounds, but of course, I try to keep them off the bathroom floors by standing on their own two feet. :-)