Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Color Me Productive

It is 12:45, and three meals have been prepared and are in my fridge: Swiss Chicken, Meatloaf, and Crock-Pot Lasagna. I have folded four loads of laundry, which I will put away shortly. The dishwasher has been unloaded and reloaded. Children have been fed, dressed, allowed to explore with playdough and been read to. Then we went outside so that they might enjoy the great outdoors for an hour while I folded clothes (outdoors in the the driveway)and trimmed hedges and palm trees (palm trees are high maintenance--I do not recommend them for lawn foliage). Mail run (6:00 a.m.-8:30 a.m.) was done with speed and accuracy. I am about to lay down for an a short afternoon nap, to be followed with online teaching for an hour, afternoon mail run, ballgame, family dinner (Swiss Chicken, or Crock-Pot Lasagna?), children's baths/bedtime, two more hours online teaching, and then sleep. Whew.

1 comment:

Tami said...

You made me tired just reading this! And you called me efficient? How in the world do you get all of that done in one day?!?! You lost me at three meals prepared and in the fridge!
BTW - I vote for crockpot lasagna...and I need the recipe.