Saturday, November 04, 2006

Weight Watchers Update

Bet you thought I'd fallen off the wagon, right? Well, I haven't, but I haven't been especially good--that is 'following plan'--this week, either. I could make excuses, but we are strictly trained at Weight Watchers not to do that. This morning was the first weigh in where I hadn't lost. I didn't gain, but it has been such an encouragement every week to see those falling numbers on my chart. I was only two tenths of a pound away from that 10 pound mark, too! Next week will bring better results. Me and old Leslie Sandsone are going to spend some quality time together. This blog will keep me accountable. I will have success.

Thanks for sitting in on my little positive self talk session. Feel free to leave me some cooperative feedback. Listen to me with all this Weight Watchers lingo!

2 comments:

CDJ said...

If I leave feedback, do I have to cooperate?

You have always been a better dieter than I. You'll be victorious, I just know it.

Suz said...

Woo Hoo, I'm proud of you. As I sit here eating a piece of D's leftover birthday cake!