Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Look

Well, what do you think? After many failed attempts to secure knowledgeable assistance from Elle, I decided to go out on a limb and import a new template on my own. I had to fiddle-fart around with the codes for a while, cause half my blog ended up in Indonesian, and of course, I have NO IDEA what I'm doing, but here we are. Ideally, I wanted a cartoon drawing of a woman in a bikini lounging on the beach under a palm tree, but this is still WAY better than putrid pink on pink. Now if anyone can tell me how to get my title at the top, I will be oh so grateful.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Looking Good!!!

Elle said...

I do like it much better than the pink. I wasn't ignoring, I just got distracted by something shiny. Or it could have been something small and 2. Either way...I swear I will still help.

Maggie said...

It looks good!

6blessings said...

It looks great. Doesn't a new look help so much? Congrats.