Friday, March 09, 2007

A Visit To Daddy's Office


My kids love a visit to Daddy's office. He keeps a drawer in his desk full of little toys and the kids head straight for the goodies. The master had them in stitches yesterday with this rubber mouse. He would prompt the kids to ask the rat questions and DH would use his fingers to make it shake his head 'yes' or 'no.' Just look at Marina. Her smiles stretch farther than any body I know.

Oh, but it is nice to have these little pleasures again. The house is so quiet and peaceful. I probably wouldn't have described it as such two months ago, but now I am blissfully aware that my children are comparatively calm and pleasant.

2 comments:

Suz said...

I just can't get over how much Marina has grown and changed! And Ian is so grown-up looking too.

It looks like they're having fun with Daddy.

Suz said...

Why don't you post a before and after picture of Marina so everyone can see her amazing transformation.