Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Scene













I don't usually post alot of pictures all at once, but I just can't help myself tonight.
I got some really cute pictures of the kids this weekend. As you see, we are doing a StarWars theme. Isn't baby Yoda, too much??!! And no, I didn't make their costumes. We drove to PartyCity this year so that Mom could remain in Saneville.
Cooler temperatures finally arrived this week, and the Sunnyside gang and I stuffed a scarecrow. They named him Mr. Acorn. Afterwards, I gave rides around the backyard in the wheelbarrow. Marina is too funny! She was well bundled, but every time the wind would blow she would suck in her breath and then let out a low moan. And the girl that LOVES to be outside, kept saying, "Mommy, the wind not blow in the house." The good Lord knew what He was doing when He put that baby on a plane to Texas, 'cause no way would she have survived St. Petersburgh winters! She has on her 'cool girl' jeans and jack-o-lantern shirt in the other picture. I had just brushed her hair out from tight french braids, so she was sporting her mock-spiral-perm-do. I thinks she looks entirely too grown up, don't you?

3 comments:

jessy said...

This is a test.

CDJ said...

Beautiful! As usual. I'm so glad you came to the dark side this year and purchased costumes....I was beginning to think you were "practically perfect in every way." Cute family!

6blessings said...

Great Halloween theme. We did Wizard of Oz one year. That's one great thing about having a whole brood of kiddos.

It was so funny how you called Marina's pants "cool girl" jeans. That sounds like what I hear around here!

Great pics.