Friday, July 25, 2008

New Cara Pic and Water Park














O.K., I know you are all dying for some updated picture of the babe...so here you go. She weighed in yesterday at six pounds five ounces. Still sleeping for most of the day. I've been laying in wait with my camera all afternoon, so that I could catch her with her eyes open. I'm anxious for the point when we can really interact with her, but I know when it comes, a part (the harried mother of six part) of me will miss this sleep-around-the-clock stage.

And since this blog has been rather Cara heavy of late, I've included some snapshots of our trip to the water playground this morning. Big fun!

1 comment:

6blessings said...

Beautiful children...every single one of them!!!

We've got to make it to our local splash pad before we go. All of the kids have certain things they want to do before we leave. This was L and El's choice. I don't know if we'll sleep this next few weeks with all we want to get in before we leave. :-)