Sunday, May 06, 2007

Randy is the BIG ONE!
















Happy Birthday to Jeremy Randall! We had a big blow out bash for him yesterday, complete with enormous inflatable water slide. Birthdays are the one occasion when I throw my penny pinching ways out the window and go all out. The slide ended up to be well worth the money it cost to rent. The kids--ours, nieces, nephews, and neighbors--had a blast on it ALL AFTERNOON! Rest assured that we did not send the birthday boy down the chute. He just watched and smiled from a lawn chair. He dug in to his cake with fervor, tried to eat the tissue from his gifts, then went to his bed for a nap. It was a full day.

The first picture is from the day before yesterday. At least, it feels that way. How could a whole year have past?





2 comments:

Suz said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe he's already 1!!

Happy birthday baby Randy!

Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Randy! He's absolutely precious. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up. My Q-Ball turns 9 today...sigh. I'm going to post some pics later...if I can stop tearing up long enough to find them!